Okay, here’s the prescription, as discussed in previous posts.
Then here’s the plan. For 30 Days…
- Alcohol / Drugs
- Talking to Ex’s or Crushes
- An alkaline diet (I ate a lot of meat, but balanced it out with Green Smoothies)
- Kundalini Yoga (at least 3x per week) – can be done by DVD or via Amazon on demand)
- Taking a natural multivitamin
- Taking digestive enzymes before meals
- Taking probiotics
- Drink 3 liters of water PH 7+ or higher per day (Essentia brand at Whole foods).
- OPTIONAL: At least one colonic, if not one per week
- OPTIONAL: Going to bed very early
I have found that myself and others question the Kundalini Yoga part, but it was really quite essential in processing all the emotion that comes up. Mastin did it twice a day on the cleanse so he believes 3x a week is the minimum.
As you can see, it’s no small deal to do this. But two of my friends dived in instantly. One is almost complete and the other just started, and both are loving the experience of really getting into what emotions have been pushed down for years.
Consider it like a re-boot, for your life.
Posted in: Uncategorized